Sunday, June 12, 2011

15 Miles at Round Valley

Wow, big improvement for me since the last time I ran here. Ran with Swifty and Dixon. Was like running in the NJ rainforest this morning at like 100% humidity. For most of the run I felt comfortable and in control. After about 10 miles my legs and ankles were tired. It was good to feel like I could recover quickly after going anaerobic hills. Wore the new Merrell Sonic Glove with Injinji socks, and they were great on this rocky trail! Got some painful rock impacts, however. Next time I am going to try them with an additional thin insole for a little extra protection. There is enough room in the size 9.5's. If that works, I will definitely use them at Escarpment Trail Run.

I took some photos of the Merrell Sonic Gloves after the 15 mile damp and rocky run today:



No comments: