Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Brrrrr.... and some blood(?)

Hey - Raining again - all day. Ran about 5 miles on road and Greenbrook Park "Swamp". It was 45 degrees. My toes were cold, but not quite frosty. I thought I stepped on some glass - not from feeling it, but I heard it crack under my foot. Looked at my foot and it looked fine. When I got home and went into the shower, I thought I saw some blood wash into the tub from my foot when I first stepped in. But it was quick, and the mud started coloring the water, so I thought maybe it was just mud. Then I noticed some on the floor after I got out of the shower. Just a couple of smudges. I wonder if I cut my foot... No matter, though, because there is no more consequences than those already noted. Hm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's the thing most people worry about when they think about running barefoot, yet it doesn't seem to be a big deal.